Thursday, 16 January 2014

Photographic Memories from 2013

During 2013 I found myself spending a significant amount of time on trains and in unfamiliar places as a result of travelling for training courses as part of my current job. 
Throughout my travels my trusty iPhone and pocket digital camera were my constant companions capturing moments of light and reflections, an antidote to the spirit-grinding noise and stuffy air of commuter-filled trains and unknown cities.
This is a selection of the photos taken during those whirlwind days of Summer and Autumn 2013. 


Spectacular Wales



Snowdonian Shadows



London sun-glare

Leafy streets of London




Heading home, London Black-friars Station 



Good Morning Bedford



Bedford Waters



 Summer Sunshine

 

 Bedford River



Bedfordshire skies


Home, Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment